Date: 6 months ago   Category: Incidents

The seat of fire in a high-rise building in Saratov could be in the room - RIA Novosti, 9/25/2018


SARATOV, 25 Sep — RIA Novosti, Eduard Demyanets. The ignition center in the apartment of an inhabited apartment house in Saratov where one person has died and five have suffered, according to preliminary data, was in the living room, but not in kitchen where the gas stove is located, the adviser to the CEO for public relations and media of JSC Saratovgaz Elena of Golubev.© of the Photo has reported to RIA Novosti on Tuesday: the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Saratov region At the fire in Saratov the owner lit up квартирыПожар in the apartment No. 119 on the second floor at the third entrance of the nine-floor house to the address has died: Saratov, Burovaya Street, house 11, has occurred on Monday evening on the area of 60 square meters and have been extinguished. 75 people have been evacuated from the building, on Monday night all residents could come back home. According to the Ministry of Health of area, one person has died, five more are hospitalized. According to preliminary data the mayor's offices, the version of eyewitnesses about explosion of gas wasn't confirmed. The Ministry of Emergency Situations have specified that structures of the house aren't broken. "In all house from gas devices there (are) only gas stoves, and faucets on the gas stove (in the lit-up apartment) were in the closed state that is it means that gas devices didn't work at the time of ignition … According to preliminary information of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the ignition center — in the living room" — the interlocutor of the agency has told. At the same time, according to Golubeva, the gas stove in the lit-up apartment wasn't served by gas workers as the owner of the dwelling has refused to sign the contract for intra room service of the gas equipment. "We in April of this year carried out there (in the house on Boring) works on maintenance of all-house gas networks and within these works contracts (with owners of apartments) on maintenance of the intra room gas equipment made out. With this apartment we have an act of refusal in execution of the contract" — she has specified.

URL:

Today

4 months ago

IVANOVO, 5 Dec — RIA Novosti. The Ivanovo region became the leader among regions of Russia by the number of prize-winners of the All-Russian competition "The Volunteer of Russia — 2018", the represent...

4 months ago

MOSCOW, 5 Dec – RIA Novosti. Deputies of fractions of Petro Poroshenko Bloc and "Popular front" in the Ukrainian Parliament prepared the draft resolution of the address to the president of the country...

4 months ago

MOSCOW, 6 Dec — RIA Novosti. The Russian attack helicopter Ka-52 "Alligator" and the American AH-64 "Apache" are considered as the best cars in the class, at the same time the helicopter of Kamov conc...

4 months ago

MOSCOW, 5 Dec – RIA Novosti. The Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East worked and introduced the bill assuming facilitation of receiving and increase in period of validity of the multi-...

Photos of day