Date: 8 months ago   Category: World

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran has called the chargê d'affaires of the UAE in connection with statements about terrorist attack - RIA Novosti, 9/23/2018


MOSCOW, 23 Sep – RIA Novosti. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran on Sunday has called the chargê d'affaires of the United Arab Emirates in connection with the statements of one of officials of the country about terrorist attack on a military parade in Ahwaz, is reported on the official site of the MFA of IRI. It is reported that the chargê d'affaires of the UAE "has undergone severe criticism" and to condemnation from Iran for "irresponsible and rough" comments of the former adviser to the crown prince of Abu Dhabi sheikh Muhammad bin Zaid Al Nahayan and political expert from the UAE Abdulkhaleka Abdullah. "At a meeting the chargê d'affaires of the UAE has been warned that in case of obvious support of acts of terrorism by the individuals connected with official departments of the Emirates, responsibility for it will be conferred for the government of the UAE, and indifference to such things is unacceptable" — the official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran Bakhram Kasemi has said. According to the agency Fars, Abdulkhalek Abdullah on the Twitter account supported terrorist attack in Ahwaz. Earlier the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran has called ambassadors of the Netherlands, Denmark and Charge d'Affaires ad interim in affairs of Great Britain in connection with terrorist attack on a military parade in Ahwaz. Representatives of three states have been informed on a position of Iran as regards they cover members of the terrorist groups involved in terrorist attack in Ahwaz, in the countries. According to Kasemi, Iran has already warned them the governments that terrorists still are in the territory of these countries, and has urged to arrest and judge them. Terrorist attack in the Iranian city of Ahwaz has happened on Saturday morning during the military parade. The death toll at terrorist attack, according to the latest data, has reached 28 people, 60 more were wounded. As reported the IRNA agency, responsibility for terrorist attack was undertaken by the "Patriotic Arab Democratic Movement in Ahwaz" group having communications with Saudi Arabia. The Foreign Minister of Iran Javad Zarif has said earlier that responsibility for terrorist attack lies on "regional sponsors of terrorism and their American instructors". Your browser doesn't support this format of video.

URL:

Today

6 months ago

IVANOVO, 5 Dec — RIA Novosti. The Ivanovo region became the leader among regions of Russia by the number of prize-winners of the All-Russian competition "The Volunteer of Russia — 2018", the represent...

6 months ago

MOSCOW, 5 Dec – RIA Novosti. Deputies of fractions of Petro Poroshenko Bloc and "Popular front" in the Ukrainian Parliament prepared the draft resolution of the address to the president of the country...

6 months ago

MOSCOW, 6 Dec — RIA Novosti. The Russian attack helicopter Ka-52 "Alligator" and the American AH-64 "Apache" are considered as the best cars in the class, at the same time the helicopter of Kamov conc...

6 months ago

MOSCOW, 5 Dec – RIA Novosti. The Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East worked and introduced the bill assuming facilitation of receiving and increase in period of validity of the multi-...

Photos of day