Date: 3 months ago   Category: World

In the DPR have reported about arrival in Donbass of military from the USA and Canada - RIA Novosti, 9/2/2018


The Ukrainian military in a zone of the conflict in Donbass. Archival photo
DONETSK, 2 Sep — RIA Novosti. To the territory of Donbass there has arrived a large number of foreign mercenaries among whom there are high-ranking military from the USA and Canada. The head of the press service of expeditious command of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic Daniil Bezsonov.© of AFP 2018/Anatolii Stepanov In LPR has told about it have announced activization of snipers and saboteurs of AFU in Donbasseon has noted that mercenaries have arrived to divisions of the 56th motor-infantry and the 406th artillery crews, being in the area of the settlement Urzuf. Besides, they have arrived in the headquarters of OTG "East". "We don't exclude that the arrived military personnel of foreign armed forces will be directly involved in planning and carrying out offensive operation" — Bezsonov has told. At the same time the spokesman has said that appearance of foreign military is connected with training of the Ukrainian security officers for escalation of the conflict in the south of Donetsk region. Earlier in LPR have told that at the line of contact snipers became more active and prospecting and diversionary groups of AFU.B of National militia of the republic consider that the Ukrainian security officers intend to provoke LPR to reciprocal actions during truce. It has come into force on August 29 and is dated for the beginning of academic year. Marochko has said that the Ukrainian command continues to support an intense situation in a zone of the conflict and to make misstatements about firings from the self-proclaimed republic. The day before security officers have tried to provoke forces of the DPR to fire.© of the Photo it is provided by Oleg Tsarev "Provocatively impudent terrorist attack". The political scientist about murder Zakharchenko "On information which is available for us, the Ukrainian side tried flight of helicopters and planes along the line of fighting contact yesterday to provoke our armed forces to truce failure" — the Minister of Defence of the self-proclaimed republic Vladimir Kononov has told. If the army of the DPR has given in on provocation, violation of truce would be recorded by the journalists and human rights activists who were in the territory under control to Kiev, he has added. According to Kononov, the situation on the line of contact is under control of forces of the self-proclaimed republic. Earlier in the DPR announced the preparing approach of AFU after Alexander Zakharchenko's death. Minsk Agreement

URL:

Today

a week ago

IVANOVO, 5 Dec — RIA Novosti. The Ivanovo region became the leader among regions of Russia by the number of prize-winners of the All-Russian competition "The Volunteer of Russia — 2018", the represent...

a week ago

MOSCOW, 5 Dec – RIA Novosti. Deputies of fractions of Petro Poroshenko Bloc and "Popular front" in the Ukrainian Parliament prepared the draft resolution of the address to the president of the country...

a week ago

MOSCOW, 6 Dec — RIA Novosti. The Russian attack helicopter Ka-52 "Alligator" and the American AH-64 "Apache" are considered as the best cars in the class, at the same time the helicopter of Kamov conc...

a week ago

MOSCOW, 5 Dec – RIA Novosti. The Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East worked and introduced the bill assuming facilitation of receiving and increase in period of validity of the multi-...

Photos of day